Relationship issues support in addiction treatment
People dealing with problematic relationships and/or sexual behavior may use alcohol or drugs to cope. In addition to recovery support groups, Marworth offers peer support groups to help addicted individuals with unhealthy relationships learn how to build stronger, lasting connection.
The relationship issues support group focuses on important goals such as:
- Identifying problematic sexual behavior patterns
- Understanding the correlation between chemical dependency and unhealthy sexual behavior patterns
- Gain insight into self and higher power
- Identifying primary triggers related to loneliness
- Normalizing sexual diversity within a relationship
- Managing relationships, setting healthy boundaries
- Incorporating healthy sexuality into overall recovery
Call Marworth at 800-442-7722 to speak with an admissions counselor. You can enroll in a substance use recovery program yourself or refer someone else for treatment. Many people are referred to Marworth by a family member, family doctor, therapist, employer, employee assistance program, insurance provider, clergy, community organization or another drug and alcohol center.