Skip to main content

Careers & fellowship

For current job opportunities, visit Geisinger's careers page.

Addiction medicine fellowship
Marworth Alcohol & Chemical Dependency Treatment Center, an entity of Geisinger, offers a one-year addiction medicine fellowship. Accredited by Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), this unique fellowship opportunity provides a broad educational experience in addiction medicine and is open to board-certified or board-eligible physicians from any specialty.

Click for more details about the Marworth Addiction Medicine Fellowship and how to apply, or call 800-442-7722.

Call Marworth at 800-442-7722 or email to speak with an admissions counselor. You can enroll in an addiction rehab program yourself or refer someone else for treatment. Many individuals are referred to Marworth by a family member, family doctor, therapist, employer, employee assistance program, insurance provider, clergy, community organization, or another drug and alcohol rehab center.