Geisinger Marworth continues to monitor COVID-19 and follow CDC and Pennsylvania Department of Health guidelines.
To keep everyone safe, we’ve adjusted some policies:
- All new patients are tested upon admission, and you get your results within 20 minutes.
- All patients and staff must wear masks, which we provide.
- If you test positive, but you’re asymptomatic, you must wait 10 days from the test date to enter treatment.
- If you’ve tested positive and are symptomatic, you must wait 10 days from the onset of symptoms if they began after the test. If you had symptoms before the test, you must wait 10 days from your last positive result.
- You must be symptom-free when admitted.
- If you’ve recently tested positive for COVID-19, we’ll ask you to send a record before admission.
If you test positive during your stay, you’ll be discharged for continuing care. You’ll need to find transportation home. If you need acute care, we’ll transfer you to Geisinger Community Medical Center in Scranton. You’ll be eligible for readmission after quarantine.
We’ve also suspended family visits for now.
Questions? Call 800-442-7722 and select option 1.
We’ll keep updating our policies based on CDC and state health department guidelines and Geisinger policies.